Take two aspirins and call me in the morning
OK, I was drunk when I wrote that last bit. Now, in the cold light of morning, it doesn't quite seem to hold water. BLAH - What the hell, I'm leaving it in. The opening is OK, and it's not like this is fine art or anything.
It's more like a fanzine, I guess. So I'm going to have to put some punk rock reviews in it, and some crappy black and white collages, if I can only figure out how to do it in HTML.
Once this headache disappears, I'll edit the FUCK out of this blog, and it'll be popular again, you'll see. I'll be a star, a STAR!
Plus, I have to pack.
It's more like a fanzine, I guess. So I'm going to have to put some punk rock reviews in it, and some crappy black and white collages, if I can only figure out how to do it in HTML.
Once this headache disappears, I'll edit the FUCK out of this blog, and it'll be popular again, you'll see. I'll be a star, a STAR!
Plus, I have to pack.

1 Comments:
I laughed, but I'm pretty cheap. All it takes to make me laugh is two guys with a 2 x 4.* Actually, I think that's one of the really good things about blogging: you get to see the stuff people write when drunk. It sucks most of the time, but sometimes it's even better than the normal stuff.
The fanzine idea is great!!! You could photocopy pictures of yourself taking pictures of yourself in the mirror, and write little snippets of cut-up poetry, with titles like "slit wrists" or "infinite darkness":
hell is like
a
fanzine, I guess
if I can only figure out
how to do it,
I'll FUCK
a star, a STAR!
crappy black
drunk punk
headache
hold water.
collages
* Ok, so we both know that's not true, but you know what I mean.
Post a Comment
<< Home