Dude! Enough with the balls, already
It has been brought to my attention - by a female reader, who shall remain unnamed - that all this machismo is clouding the issues. I have therefore decided to get myself (and the rest of you sissies) back in touch with my feminine side. I plan to do this by sharing with you a small piece of poetry. I wrote it myself. Here it is:
Spring poem
Ooh! Look at all the pretty flowers.
The leafs are green, yes they are.
Yesterday I saw a cat. It was yellow. Miaü, cat, miaü*!!!
Today two ducks were fighting in the murky river.
What about? Who cares.
*) Intranslatable Finnmärscker onomatopoeticon for the sound a cat makes.
Thank you.
Spring poem
Ooh! Look at all the pretty flowers.
The leafs are green, yes they are.
Yesterday I saw a cat. It was yellow. Miaü, cat, miaü*!!!
Today two ducks were fighting in the murky river.
What about? Who cares.
*) Intranslatable Finnmärscker onomatopoeticon for the sound a cat makes.
Thank you.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home