Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Whoa!

I was just watching my new counter, for no special reason, and it just leaped. I had, like three new hits or something. It's starting to freak me out.

3 Comments:

Blogger mrtn said...

Actually, the counter, if it's any good, only tracks individual users, not page refreshes, or browsing about.

I use Sitemeter. Daddy-o uses something called statcounter, which looks better. It's all free, anyway.

Wednesday, 27 April, 2005  
Blogger Mikkel said...

Off course. I knew my counter wouldn't be good enough for the "blogging community". Shouldn't you be out there keeping an open eye on "the man" instead of hazzling the amateurs? I was so proud of that thing, and now you've ruined it. I hope you're proud of yourself.

:(

Wednesday, 27 April, 2005  
Blogger mrtn said...

I'm multitasking. I'm hassling your non-l33tness and keeping an eye on the man at the same time. It's a brave new world.

Some of the really cheap ones install porn on your page, and give you popupwindows.

(though come to think of it, you'd probably like that.)

Thursday, 28 April, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home