The last of the famous, international playboys
Last day at work, today. Quit my job to move back to Luleå. Why? Because here in Copenhagen I may be able to get my hands on cheap liquor at any time of the night, but what I really want is expensive fish.
Let's see... The first thing I'm going to do when I get there is appear out of the blue, preceded only by a vague rumour. I'll throw my weight around (70 kg), reforge old alliances, find out what's been going on behind my back. I'll get drunk and settle some scores. Maybe not in that order.
Did that come off a bit O.K. Corrallish? Good.
It's so much easier to be a pain in the ass in person than it is in writing, don't you think? I'm good at that too, I know, but it's just not the same. I have to be close to the people I want to annoy.
I also have to find a source of income. So as you can see, I'll be quite busy. This means that I probably won't be able to report from the land of the clever with the same frequency. Or maybe I will.
See you in the funny papers.
Let's see... The first thing I'm going to do when I get there is appear out of the blue, preceded only by a vague rumour. I'll throw my weight around (70 kg), reforge old alliances, find out what's been going on behind my back. I'll get drunk and settle some scores. Maybe not in that order.
Did that come off a bit O.K. Corrallish? Good.
It's so much easier to be a pain in the ass in person than it is in writing, don't you think? I'm good at that too, I know, but it's just not the same. I have to be close to the people I want to annoy.
I also have to find a source of income. So as you can see, I'll be quite busy. This means that I probably won't be able to report from the land of the clever with the same frequency. Or maybe I will.
See you in the funny papers.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home