Wednesday, March 30, 2005

A jewish dilemma:

Pork chops at half price. But seriously: The german ministry of the interior announced today that the last original member of the German National Socialist Workers' Party (or "nazi" as some would have it) has died peacefully in her sleep.

This signifies the ending of an era. More importantly, it means that the holocaust guilt trip is now officially OVER.

It is good news, off course, but also somehow "vemodig", as we say in my hometown of Luleå, located in the beautiful northern country of Finnmärck.

To celebrate in a spirit of goodwill towards jews and gentiles alike, cleverland will accept jewish jokes, that is, jokes by or about jews, but not if they're about the holocaust - which is OVER - and only if they're clever. For a limited period of time off course.

Any thoughts on Israel, by the way?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry, I know this is lame, but here goes: Why do jews have such big noses? Because air is free! I told you it was lame.

C.

Thursday, 31 March, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home