The main story in Dagbladet's magazine this Saturday was about a man who has spent a very long time interviewing local celebrities about their feelings for giraffes -- with generous quotations of their answers. Seems like someone else needs to get a life, too.
Have you ever seen Eddie Izzard's impersonation of an evil giraffe?
"We don't even know what giraffes do to be evil." [With villanous giraffey facial expression]:
"I am an evil giraffe. I will eat all the leaves on this tree. I will eat alot more than I need. And so other giraffes...may die. Heh. Heh. Heh. I am an evil herbivore." [Munches leaves]
2 Comments:
The main story in Dagbladet's magazine this Saturday was about a man who has spent a very long time interviewing local celebrities about their feelings for giraffes -- with generous quotations of their answers. Seems like someone else needs to get a life, too.
Have you ever seen Eddie Izzard's impersonation of an evil giraffe?
"We don't even know what giraffes do to be evil." [With villanous giraffey facial expression]:
"I am an evil giraffe. I will eat all the leaves on this tree. I will eat alot more than I need. And so other giraffes...may die. Heh. Heh. Heh. I am an evil herbivore." [Munches leaves]
Post a Comment
<< Home